Uni-Crane was established in Nov 1997 with a company paid up of S$1,500,000, having a 3 partnership namely: Mr Francesco Cicerale, Mr Bassam Nowfal & Mr Desmond Tan.
The company specialised in rental of tower cranes & passenger hoists in Singapore. The company presently operates from its 30,000 sq ft premises at 29 Tuas Avenue 11, Jurong Singapore.
The total staff strength is 33 which include management staff, engineers & technicians. The main business of the company is in Sales, Service & Rental of construction crane such as Tower Crane & Material and Passenger hoist for the construction industry mainly in South East Asia, China, Middle East, America.
To provide sales, rental and after sales services to customer’s satisfaction right the first time, on time at the lowest cost with the least downtime all the time.
- Provide prompt aftersales services to customer
- To meet our customer’s requirements & satisfaction
- To achieve minimum downtime in our rental fleet
- To complete our project on time
- To be competitive at all times
To achieve an annual turn over of S$10,000,000 coupled with higher profit through reduction of wastage and downtime.
Desmond has been dealing with tower cranes and passenger hoist for the past 25 years. He is well verse in both the application and operational details of the tower crane. Through his past working experience, he has become highly qualified in sales / service and is very conversant with the various type of tower crane such as Comansa, Wolff, Potain, Comedil etc.
- Tobishima Brunei – Building of the national mosque
- Crystal Maintenance in Bahrain
- Al Rana Equipment in Dubai
- Gulf Capital in Dubai
- Metrohoisting in Canada
- JBT Sdn Bhd in Malaysia
- HCE Machinery Sdn Bhd in Malaysia
- Mainly Engineering in Malaysia
- Manta Equipment in Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands
- Kajima Oversea Asia
- China Construction
- Qingjian Construction
- Eng Seng Lee Construction